Symbols are a function of intelligent thought, and everything around us is symbolic in some way. Thought theory attempts to deconstruct the inner and outer workings of symbols.
Symbols exist within the union of thought and matter.
There is a region of intersection (ie. venn diagram) between ideas and things that holds a form of value that a mind can perceive.
Does this value really exist in time and space or is it just fictitious and imaginary?
Many people rationalize that intelligent forms of value only exist within a brain and are independent from physical reality.
However in thought theory, there is a direct relationship between the localized, abstract values in our minds and the arrangements of matter around us. In effect, these abstract symbols are the foundation for how everything is positioned and related within the Universe.
If mind and matter are connected, what is its mathematical proof? How are hyperdimensional structures manipulated by our minds? How can we predict physical events in time by measuring some interactions between symbols?
We may need a new mathematical framework to explain information, symbols, and an abstract space that directly motivates the minds and bodies on Earth.
The motion of people may be a consequence of events that spring from the interactions of symbolic structures.
We may develop a theory that explains what information really is, where it exists in the universe, and how our brains and minds process it.
In Theory of Thought, information is constructed from symbols, which are more basically assembled from the 5 relationship patterns:
A symbol, explained by relationship patterns, is the basic construct of information.
Understanding the full extent of how symbols rule the world around us will require a re-examination of nearly everything.
The Basic Philosophy of Symbols within Thought Theory:
- Symbols are a mixture of thought (abstract) and matter (physical).
- All symbols store meaning and mass.
- Symbols are things that can be visualized. Every symbol can be described in an image or photo.
- Symbols are the basic building blocks of information.
- Symbolic information is the foundation of the Universe and the brain exists to read and measure it.
- All symbols are mathematically described by the 5 Relationship Patterns of mindspace.
- The fundamental properties of a symbol are dimensions of the Universe.
- Every symbol has 12 dimensions. Therefore, the Universe has 12 dimensions (not just 4).
- Symbols obey universal laws, in the same way that matter obeys universal laws.
- The motion of symbols within a 12-dimensional mindspace, forces matter to move in the physical space.
- Every single atom of matter, or arrangement of atoms, must be considered symbolic.
- Two or more separate arrangements of matter can represent a single symbol in mindspace.
- Symbols share and exchange their inner-groups of sub symbols with other external symbols.
- New symbols are birthed within a hierarchy and have parents and siblings.
- It is possible to create a map of symbols, that shows their positions within a hyper-dimensional space.
- Each point within mindspace contains a stack of interrelated systems. Two symbols may appear on the same position in space but each is on a different layer in the stack.
- The distance between symbols is related to symmetry - the similarities and differences between two symbols.
- Similar symbols, which are symmetrical in some ways, naturally gravitate towards one another.
- The probabilistic laws of symbols should be explained by the same probabilistic laws of quantum mechanics.
- Across all scales, physical events are created from the consequences of inter-related symbols.
- There is a process of equilibrium that forces the physical world to change with respect to the reordering of symbols in the abstract space.
- The complex theories of quantum mechanics are physical reflections of the abstract space.
- And more...(list is probably not final)